Civilization Path is a turn-based strategy game. Take on the role of the leader of one of many civilizations. It depends only on you whether the country will be a great power or will disappear forever.
- Millennium. It is a standard game since 1000
- Fall of Constantinople. Begins after the victory of the Ottoman Empire over the Byzantine
- World War I. You have to master tanks and aircraft, so as not to lose
- World War II. You have to win in the largest war in the history of mankind
- Modern world. It is a scenario where the player has access to technologies of the near future
- Consequences. The temperature on the entire planet begins to skyrocket. You have to find a way to reverse this process, otherwise all of humanity will die
- Anarchy. The civilized world has fallen, now each province is for itself. You have to build a new civilization
- Progress is always 0%
- Not available 2 or 3 civilizations in each scenario
- Scenario unavailable: World War II
- Scenario unavailable: Consequences
- Scenario unavailable: Modern world
- Full version of the game
- I don't know what to add. Really.